12/7/53

Rationale : Why this brand?

Why this brand? It is the question that I asked me all the times. Before I will decide to choose this brand, I searched a lot of brands but I don't like it. Finally, I choose SHISEIDO brand because this brand is a famous cosmetic brand in Japan. And I have a few knoweldge about cosmetic. Besides, I saw that nowadays, there are women more than men . Women more take care about beauty. Beauty's products are sold in everywhere so prduct cosmetics are interesting. I'm a women who want to be beautiful likes other people. I want to have a white-skin. My skin is rather black . I think people who has a white-skin to look good, clean and trustworthy.
However, when we use skincare of each brands, we must consider to buy with attention such as standard, quality, image and manufacture. SHISEIDO cosmetic has standard to produce. Every product has quality. There is SHISEIDO beauty for customer to give an advice about a skin. It belong to help you to be beauty without any risks. And it was confirmed by professional of SHISEIDO.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น