4/7/53

My journal 6

On 1 July,2010, today it was serious for me. Before I will study in Eng. 380, I tested in Eng.463. Oh my god!!! it was difficult. At 3 o' clock, I went to study Eng-38o. When I arrived at my class, I felt excited immediately. Today every groups must role play about the first day of working. Then aj. Kob gave each group to send one volunteer to pick a lebl. My group must present on the third groups. At time, I felt wory because I afraid of my group not well to present and everyone in class didn't understand what we show but I tried to do its. Although,there was a diiferent when we compared with other groups. However, my group was glad that we will show some spirit to everyone. Other groups presented very good. I really liked it. It was funny and interested. And, finally after every groups presented already, teacher invited everyone to take a phptograph together. That time, it was a happy time that I take a photograph with my friends and teacher changed the time to send every journals too.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น