30/7/53

My reflection

Why I must to study in ENG-380 ? Is repetitious question that occurs to me all the times.
I never think I will study in this course. Why? First, I don't have any backgrounds about business and trade. My minor is tourism. Second , I think this course is difficult to me to understand about business because I don't like its. Last, Eng-380 isn't related with my minor so I don't have any reasons to study. First class, I had an opportunity to study. That time, I didn't think anythings. I think when the class is ending. When second class studied, my stupid thinking in ENG-380 vanised from my head.

I don't know why? Perhaps, it is the teacher that is Aj.Kob.

You know? The teacher can speak very well to sustain me and everyone in class. She didn't care who is clever or perfect. She think that everyone is equal. This point makes me admired her. Furthermore, she pay attentions to teach everyone. I got a lot of new knowledges and experiences from her such as blog and dealing in business. These of all are new things for me. I know business isn't easy. We must be active and careful to think or make something. Like teacher said every minute is valuable. I agree with her. Lastly,I would liketo say "thank you" to Aj. Kob. My task isn't complete ,if I don' have Aj. Kob to be a good advisor.

All of all, I can bring this subject to adjust to use in my life. It makes me to be a working-woman and think with careful and considerate before I will do its.

Sometimes cried, Sometimes confuse, Somtimes laugh...But " haPPy"

I' m glad to see you ...Aj.Kob

1 ความคิดเห็น: